We’re heading to the hidden locale of Marchula, in Uttarakhand for a weekend of beautiful roads, wildlife, nature and a memorable roadtrip. Marchula is situated on the banks of the river Ramganga where you can enjoy the sights of the sparkling waters flow with gusto. Its proximity to the Jim Corbett National Park as well as the views of the massive Himalayan peaks makes Marchula a location you don’t want to miss.
We’ll be staying at the spectacular LaTigre Luxury Villa Resort, that’s situated right near the Jim Corbett National Park. The resort is also situated 5 kms away from the “Durga Devi Zone” gate of Jim Corbett National Park, in a quaint valley overlooking the mighty Ramganga river and surrounded by mountain ranges on all sides.
We assure you a weekend full of nature, peace of mind, mini-treks, swimming, nature walks, great company and fantastic food, courtesy the chefs at LaTigre. Need more reasons to join in?
HP Petrol Pump - Dhaula Kuan
Google Maps Link: https://goo.gl/maps/EbuaYH1zSiz9gj8w7
Double Sharing (Per person): Rs 3735
Triple Sharing (Per person): Rs. 3435
Child (3-10 years old): Rs. 2235
- Accommodation in AC deluxe room on double/triple sharing basis
- The Roadtrips Co Trip Captain
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Day 1: Lunch, Evening Snacks and Dinner
- Day 2: Breakfast
- Trip Management Fees
- Swimming pool access
- Nature walks and treks
- All taxes
- Meals on road
- Vehicle breakdown
- Personal expenses of any kind
- Any expenses beyond the ones mentioned in ‘Inclusions’
- This is a Self-Driving Trip
- We are a RoadTripping community, not a travel agency.
- Our events are participative; everyone pitches in on the trip
- Kids, Family, Friends, everyone's welcome on this trip
- Toll, Fuel, Vehicle/Breakdown, Personal Expenses, etc. are responsibility of the respective participants
- Participants must adhere to the guidelines of the The RoadTrips Co (RTC) Drive Captain at all times
- Anyone found violating the guidelines shall be removed from the trip with immediate effect, no refunds shall be given
- The RoadTrips Co (RTC) reserves the right to change or alter the schedule and offerings
- The RoadTrips Co (RTC) decision in case of any disputes shall be final and binding
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
1. Cancellation before 30 days of the trip- 0% cancellation fee
2. Cancellation between 30 to before 15 days of the trip- 50% cancellation fee
3. Cancellation between 15 to before 7 days of the trip- 75% cancellation fee
4. No refund from 7 days of the trip
P.S: The Booking is transferable. Not refundable
Join us to come across like-minded RoadTrippers! Don’t Worry we don’t spam your inbox.
5:45 am: Assemble at the meeting point for introductions and briefing about the drive.
6:00 am: We head off in a convoy towards our destination.
On our way, we will make multiple stops for bathroom breaks, breakfast, rest and photographs. We will continue to drive in convoy formation for all parts of this trip.
We should reach LaTigre Luxury Villa Resort by 1 PM. We check-in to our rooms, freshen up and get ready to attack the buffet lunch laid out for us.
Post lunch, we’re free to explore the property, head to the swimming pool or sit around and find peace in the location.
4:30 pm: Evening snacks and tea will be served.
A small nature sunset walk could be arranged – subject to guide availability.
9:00 pm: We gather for a scrumptious dinner at the property.
Early risers can wake up to catch a glimpse of a breathtaking sunrise and go on a small trek up the hill. The rest of the group gathers around the breakfast table before we pack our bags and hop into our vehicles to make our way back home after a lovely weekend.
Participant must adhere to the guidelines of the drive captain at all times. Anyone found violating the guidelines shall be removed from the sorint immediate effect, no refund shall be given, RTC reserves the right to change or alter the schedule and offering RTC's decision in case of any disputes shall be final and binding