Hop into a vintage jeep or your 2 wheeler and head to the viewing point at Nahargarh to catch a breath-taking sunset.
The convoy, headed by Vintage Jeep Enthusiast, regular off-roader and Jaipur Chapter Head – Vikram Rathore will take you to the best spot in the city the view the sun descend over the horizon. Photography enthusiasts don’t miss this as we promise you multiple photography opportunities on the way as well as at the sunset viewpoint.
So join us, bring your friends or come make new friends with likeminded people, who share the same passion for travel.
Google Maps Link: https://goo.gl/maps/PvwhR5LGCbMwdc2g7
Per Person: Rs. 325
- Seat in a vintage jeep
- Trip management fee
- The Roadtrips Co Drive Captain Expertise and assistance
- Access to view point
- All taxes
- Any eatables/beverages purchased on the trip
- Any expenses incurred that are personal in nature
- Vehicle/fuel/tolls if you bring your own vehicle
1. This is a Self-Driving Trip
2. We are a RoadTripping community, not a travel agency.
3. Our events are participative, everyone pitches in on the trip
4. Kids, Family, Friends, everyone's welcome on this trip
5. Toll, Fuel, Vehicle/Breakdown, Personal Expenses, etc. are responsibility of the respective participants
6. Participants must adhere to the guidelines of the The RoadTrips Co (RTC) Drive Captain at all times
7. Anyone found violating the guidelines shall be removed from the trip with immediate effect, no refunds shall be given
8. The RoadTrips Co (RTC) reserves the right to change or alter the schedule and offerings
9. The RoadTrips Co (RTC) decision in case of any disputes shall be final and binding
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
1. Cancellation before 30 days of the trip- 0% cancellation fee
2. Cancellation between 30 to before 15 days of the trip- 50% cancellation fee
3. Cancellation between 15 to before 7 days of the trip- 75% cancellation fee
4. No refund from 7 days of the trip
P.S: The Booking is transferable. Not refundable
Join us to come across like-minded RoadTrippers! Don’t Worry we don’t spam your inbox.
4:45 PM Assembly
5:00 PM Convoy Departs. We reach our destination and spend time clicking pictures and marvelling at the wonder and beauty of nature.
7:00 PM Sprint Ends
Participant must adhere to the guidelines of the drive captain at all times. Anyone found violating the guidelines shall be removed from the sorint immediate effect, no refund shall be given, RTC reserves the right to change or alter the schedule and offering RTC's decision in case of any disputes shall be final and binding