Do you want to take a break from the boring work routine and step out for a refreshing new experience? We’ve got you covered!
This Sunday, join us with RTC as we drive down to the abode of peace - Shantiniketan, which was built in 1863. It is famous for being the home of Nobel Laureate Rabindranath Tagore, the place is known for its creative & scholarly heritage.
We spend the day out exploring the rich heritage and also spend some time strolling around the Saturday Flea Market in Shantiniketan.
Let’s escape the hustle and bustle of the city to enjoy the peace & serenity this place has to offer.
Know your Drive Captain:
Rikhia has a plan for every season and without reasons.
- She has a professional degree in MBA - Master of Boredom Abandonment.
- Never a dull moment with her; who fondly calls her doting husband - The Driver; she plans her life around roads to explore and places to see. BOSS LADY!
- You can follow her on Instagram @selective_procrastinator
Why you should join this trip:
- Experience the thrill of Convoy Driving
- Explore the artistic and literary heritage
- Get to know more about the history of Shantiniketan
- Escape from the city for a day
- Meet like-minded people and make new friends
One way - 210 km
Adult: Rs 199
Children: Rs. 99
- Meals on the way
- Any personal expenses
Meeting point & time:
Hindustan Punjabi Dhaba at 07:00 AM
Assemble at the meeting point – 07:00 AM
We start our journey to Shantiniketan – 07:30 AM
10.30 AM - Reach Shantiniketan and explore the area around
Have our Lunch at 1:00 PM
Spend some time at Saturday Market
05.30 PM - Start from Shantiniketan
08.00 PM- Reach Shaktigarh & Disperse
Participant must adhere to the guidelines of the drive captain at all times. Anyone found violating the guidelines shall be removed from the sorint immediate effect, no refund shall be given, RTC reserves the right to change or alter the schedule and offering RTC's decision in case of any disputes shall be final and binding