The Vintage Car Museum is home to an impressive collection of antique vehicles including cars, motorcycles, utility vehicles, buggies and a lot more. The collection is built by the family of Shri Pranlal Bhogilal meticulously over the past century. It boasts of some of the greatest cars from all over the world, spanning across continents and centuries.
Join us to appreciate the time when the automobile was more than just a means of transport but a symbol of wealth, power and style – which is clearly evident in the designs and size of these cars, be it the mighty ceremonial limousines, the romantic convertibles & the snappy Sports Cars, cars specially coach built like Railway Saloons, Horse drawn carriages or the Boat tailed Wooden Speedsters.
These wonder machines hold a special place in every roadtripper’s heart as they have paved the way for the modern vehicles of today, which we enjoy.
Why you should join this drive
The museum is extremely charming for all automobile lovers
Learn about Vintage cars and their engines
Chance to witness some of the most exquisite classic cars
Enjoy a delicious Gujarati lunch at the ‘Vintage Village’
Experience the thrill of convoy driving
Meet like-minded people and make new friends
10:00 am: Assemble at Iscon Mega Mall. A quick introduction and briefing, we get ready to set off to our destination.
11:30 am: We arrive at the Care Museum entrance, ready to marvel at the pieces of beauty.
2:00 PM Lunch break
5:00 PM Convoy returns to the city
INR 255/- per person (inclusive of taxes)
Entry ticket to the Car Museum
Convoy driving experience
The Roadtrips Co Drive Captain expertise
Trip management fees
Fuel, Vehicle, Toll
Any expenses due to breakdown
Any expenses of personal nature
Anything not mentioned in ‘inclusions’
Note - Lunch will be at Vintage Village, a traditional Gujarati restaurant just a stone’s throw away. Lunch will be at cost price at the restaurant and is to be paid on the spot.
• We are a RoadTripping community, not a travel agency.
• Our events are participative; everyone pitches in on the trip
• Kids, Family, Friends, everyone's welcome on this trip
• Participants must adhere to the guidelines of The RoadTrips Co (RTC) Drive Captain at all times
• Anyone found violating the guidelines shall be removed from the trip with immediate effect, no refunds shall be given
• The RoadTrips Co (RTC) reserves the right to change or alter the schedule and offerings
• The RoadTrips Co (RTC) decision in case of any disputes shall be final and binding
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
1. Cancellation before 30 days of the trip- 0% cancellation fee
2. Cancellation between 30 to before 15 days of the trip- 50% cancellation fee
3. Cancellation between 15 to before 7 days of the trip- 75% cancellation fee
4. No refund from 7 days of the trip
P.S: The Booking is transferable. Not refundable
About The Roadtrips Co:
We’re a fun loving community that has a passion for, you guessed it, roadtrips!
We’re a rapidly growing community of like-minded travellers, with varied interests, backgrounds, professions, passions but tied together by our love for travel and exploring new places. It doesn’t matter what vehicle you drive, if you’re an experienced roadtripper, join us, meet new folks, make friends with like-minded roadtrippers and let’s hit the road together!
Join us to come across like-minded RoadTrippers! Don’t Worry we don’t spam your inbox.
Participant must adhere to the guidelines of the drive captain at all times. Anyone found violating the guidelines shall be removed from the sorint immediate effect, no refund shall be given, RTC reserves the right to change or alter the schedule and offering RTC's decision in case of any disputes shall be final and binding