“Domakonda Fort” a treat for history buffs!!
Yes! This time we are heading to a historic place called Domakonda fort.
This stronghold is also called Gadi Domakonda or Killa Domakonda. It is one of the wonderful fortresses present in Telangana. The design of the stronghold shows both Hindu and Muslim style architecture. It has a raised compound of stone shakes that frames the post divider, trailed by the excellent two-celebrated fortress structure.
It is unquestionably worth seeing this spot not in just terms of engineering significance yet additionally to comprehend the lavishness, the regional vassals of the district have delighted in.
If you like to explore the unexplored, you can’t afford to miss this trip!!
Why you should join this trip:
- An insight into the history
- Meet & Network with like-minded people
- Historic Significance
- Architectural Marvel - Hindu & Islamic style
- Experience the thrill of convoy driving
- Great opportunity to click pictures
One way – 103 km
Per Person: Rs 499
- Any expenses that are personal in nature
1. This is a Self-Driving Trip
2. We are a RoadTripping Community, not a travel agency.
3. Our events are participative, everyone pitches in on the trip
4. Kids, Family, Friends, everyone's welcome on this Trip
5. Toll, Fuel, Vehicle/Breakdown, Personal Expenses, etc. are responsibility of the respective participants
6. Participants must adhere to the guidelines of the TheRoadTrips Co (RTC) Drive Captain at all times
7. Anyone found violating the guidelines shall be removed from the Trip with immediate effect, no refunds shall be given
8. The RoadTrips Co (RTC) reserves the right to change or alter the schedule and offerings
9. The RoadTrips Co (RTC) decision in case of any disputes shall be final and binding
Meeting point & time:
Decathalon Kompally at 06:00 AM
6:00 AM: Arrivals & Briefing
7:00 AM: Convoy Departs
9:00 AM: Halt for Breakfast – Way Adigas Restaurant
1:00 PM: Reach Fort
2:30 PM: Lunch – The Malgudi
3:30 PM: Start back to Hyderabad
5:30 PM: Reach Hyderabad – Trip ends
Participant must adhere to the guidelines of the drive captain at all times. Anyone found violating the guidelines shall be removed from the sorint immediate effect, no refund shall be given, RTC reserves the right to change or alter the schedule and offering RTC's decision in case of any disputes shall be final and binding