This Sunday, join us for a pot luck picnic with a scintillating waterfall for company. Each one of us brings along one dish of our choice, while Juie, our Co-Chapter Lead at the RoadTripsCo Ahmedabad, gets dessert for everyone.
A day outing for the friends and family, especially kids, this is a great chance to share the camaraderie & experience nature’s aquatic beauty in full flow. We set out in convoy from Ahmedabad and make our way to Dehgam, some 80 kilometres away. On the way, we’ll stop for scrumptious breakfast and make a scenic pit-stop or two, as the road permits. Later, upon reaching the base of the Zanzari Waterfall, we park out vehicles and trek up to the viewing point of the waterfall.
Shooting the breeze & sharing the laughter, we spend the next hour and some more, soaking in the views. There’s even a surprise activity planned when you come along for the trip. We might even stop by at the ancient temple nearby to seek Lord Shiva’s blessings on the way up the falls, or on whilst on the way out.
Later, as the hunger-pangs strike, we make our way to a nice spot that Juie knows all about and we then go about sharing our delicious pot-luck munch. Each participant brings along their dish of choice. Just so you know, we’ll be getting enough scrumptious cup-cakes to make the sweet lover in you squeal with joy.
Join us, bring some food for everyone to enjoy.
Dessert is on us!
This is a self-drive trip. Participants are requested to get their own vehicles or carpool with their friends!
For more details, get in touch with us on 9879964336.
Hurry! Registrations close on 17th August at 4 pm!!
Meeting Point: ISKON Mall
Google Maps URL: https://goo.gl/maps/8fQnhAqXFHypCwmJ9
- Trip Management Fees
- Drive Captain
- Assistance, The RoadTrips Co Style
- All taxes
- Meals (other than Dessert)
- Vehicle breakdown
- Personal expenses of any kind
- Any expenses beyond the ones mentioned in ‘Inclusions’
- This is a Self-Driving Trip
- We are a RoadTripping community, not a travel agency.
- Our events are participative, everyone pitches in on the trip
- Kids, Family, Friends, everyone's welcome on this Trip
- Toll, Fuel, Vehicle/Breakdown, Personal Expenses, etc. are responsibility of the respective participants
- Participants must adhere to the guidelines of The RoadTrips Co (RTC) Drive Captain at all times
- Anyone found violating the guidelines shall be removed from the Trip with immediate effect, no refunds shall be given
- The RoadTrips Co (RTC) reserves the right to change or alter the schedule and offerings
- The RoadTrips Co (RTC) decision in case of any disputes shall be final and binding
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
1. Cancellation before 30 days of the trip- 0% cancellation fee
2. Cancellation between 30 to before 15 days of the trip- 50% cancellation fee
3. Cancellation between 15 to before 7 days of the trip- 75% cancellation fee
4. No refund from 7 days of the trip
P.S: The Booking is transferable. Not refundable
Join us to come across like-minded RoadTrippers! Don’t Worry we don’t spam your inbox.