Join us for an exciting drive to Taranga Hills as we take the scenic route, enjoy a delectable breakfast and stop by the Kirti Toran at at Vadnagar. We’ll take in the views at Taranga Hills and enjoy an authentic Jain lunch at the Taranga Jain Temple.
What to expect on this drive:
• Glimpses of the Sabarmati River flowing alongside
• A delicious lunch at the Taranga Jain Temple
• Scenic Drive up into the hills
• The Roadtrips Co Convoy Driving Experience
• Interaction with fellow Ahmedabad Chapter Members
• Great Vantage Points
• Nature & Chill
• Explore natural water bodies nearby
About The Roadtrips Co:
We’re a fun loving community that has a passion for, you guessed it, roadtrips!
We’re a rapidly growing community of like-minded travellers, with varied interests, backgrounds, professions, passions but tied together by our love for travel and exploring new places. It doesn’t matter what vehicle you drive, if you’re an experienced roadtripper, join us, meet new folks, make friends with like-minded roadtrippers and let’s hit the road together!
Iscon Mall, SG Highway at 6:00 am
Google Maps Link: https://goo.gl/maps/jwCNyNHpQZbPh2dV6
6 am: We assemble at the meeting point. We do a quick round on introductions and briefing on the drive.
6.30 am: We head out in convoy formation to our destination via Gandhinagar. It’s roughly a 130 km drive. We will halt for breakfast at Visnagar. We will also make a halt at Vadnagar to see Kirti Toran, will spend around 30 minutes here before we move on to Taranga hills.
We should reach our destination by around 11 am and climb up about 200 steps to the vantage point up top. We spend 30 minutes on top of the mountain.
1 pm: We head back to Taranga Jain Temple. Will have lunch in the Temple and enjoy the peace and quiet in in the afternoon.
4:00 pm: We head back into our vehicles and drive back home. We will reach Ahmedabad by 7 PM.
Per Person: Rs. 685
• The Roadtrips Co Drive Captain and assistance
• The Roadtrips Co Convoy
• Lunch at Taranga Jain Temple
• Any personal expenses incurred during the trip
• Vehicle, fuel, tolls
• Anything not mentioned in the ‘Inclusions’ above
• This is a Self-Driving Trip
• We are a RoadTripping community, not a travel agency.
• Our events are participative; everyone pitches in on the trip
• Kids, Family, Friends, everyone's welcome on this trip
• Toll, Fuel, Vehicle/Breakdown, Personal Expenses, etc. are responsibility of the respective participants
• Participants must adhere to the guidelines of the The RoadTrips Co (RTC) Drive Captain at all times
• Anyone found violating the guidelines shall be removed from the trip with immediate effect, no refunds shall be given
• The RoadTrips Co (RTC) reserves the right to change or alter the schedule and offerings
• The RoadTrips Co (RTC) decision in case of any disputes shall be final and binding
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
1. Cancellation before 30 days of the trip- 0% cancellation fee
2. Cancellation between 30 to before 15 days of the trip- 50% cancellation fee
3. Cancellation between 15 to before 7 days of the trip- 75% cancellation fee
4. No refund from 7 days of the trip
P.S: The Booking is transferable. Not refundable
Join us to come across like-minded RoadTrippers! Don’t Worry we don’t spam your inbox.