Ziro - where nature and music collide!
The home of the Apatani tribe, Ziro Valley plays host to the Ziro Music Festival. The Apatani Tribe is known for their hospitality and love for music. And this Ziro Music Festival stands for exactly that. It’s an outlet to this penchant for music and desire to welcome people to their home and make them comfortable that makes the Ziro Music Festival stand out. It’s an outdoor festival that’s celebrated with utmost energy and gusto.
Ziro is located in the Lower Sumansiri district of Arunachal Pradesh. The picturesque beauty of this town, that surrounded by these towering mountains is something that has to be experienced in person. No picture can do it justice. The warm and welcoming Apatani Tribes people, the views and vistas, the rivers, charming villages, endless rice fields set the Ziro Music Festival miles ahead of the other festivals. The valley is home to so much beauty that it’s been listed as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Join The Roadtrips Co, as we set off to experience this beauty and wide catalogue of music and immerse ourselves in 4 days of bliss and happiness. Experience The Roadtrips Co convoy driving experience and hospitality at the Ziro Festival. Get your friends along and sign up now!
Taj Vivanta, Khanapara on 26 September at 5:00 AM
Google Maps link: https://goo.gl/maps/d144m9h1S8W8qJf3A
Per person: Rs. 4300
• The Roadtrips Co Drive Captain
• The Roadtrips Co Convoy Driving experience
• Membership to The Roadtrips Co Community
• Accommodation in tents at The Ziro Festival
• Dinner and Breakfast on all days
• Festival tickets – To be bought individually
• Fuel, vehicle, tolls
• Vehicle breakdown
• Personal expenses of any kind
• Any expenses beyond the ones mentioned in ‘Inclusions’
Notes: Guidelines for participants
• Participants must always adhere to the guidelines of the Drive Captain
• Anyone found violating the guidelines shall be removed from the Sprint with immediate effect, no refunds shall be given
• RTC reserves the right to change or alter the schedule and offerings
• RTC’s decision in case of any disputes shall be final and binding
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
1. Cancellation before 30 days of the trip- 0% cancellation fee
2. Cancellation between 30 to before 15 days of the trip- 50% cancellation fee
3. Cancellation between 15 to before 7 days of the trip- 75% cancellation fee
4. No refund from 7 days of the trip
P.S: The Booking is transferable. Not refundable
Join us to come across like-minded RoadTrippers! Don’t Worry we don’t spam your inbox.
About The Roadtrips Co:
We’re a fun loving community that has a passion for, you guessed it, roadtrips!
We’re a rapidly growing community of like-minded travellers, with varied interests, backgrounds, professions, passions but tied together by our love for travel and exploring new places.
It doesn’t matter what vehicle you drive, if you’re an experienced roadtripper, join us, meet new folks, make friends with like-minded roadtrippers and let’s hit the road together!