We’re going on a city escape as we take the road less travelled to Purandar Fort. Purandar Fort holds a special place in history. One of the reasons is the bravery displayed by Murarbaji Deshpande against Diler Khan as he gave his life during batter. The second is that this fort is the birthplace of Sambhaji Maharaj, who succeeded Shivaji Maharaj to the throne and manages to not only protect the Maratha kingdom from Aurangzeb for 8 years, but he also expanded the kingdom during that time.
Come relive history and as we explore the fort and picture the battles that took place here. We’ll head for a hearty traditional Maharashtrian meal after working up an appetite during the morning.
- The Roadtrips Co Convoy experience
- Access to The Roadtrips Co Drive Captain
- Trip Management Fees
- All taxes
- Meals on this trip
- Vehicle breakdown
- Personal expenses of any kind
- Any expenses beyond the ones mentioned in ‘Inclusions’
- This is a Self-Driving Trip
- We are a RoadTripping community, not a travel agency.
- Our events are participative, everyone pitches in on the trip
- Kids, Family, Friends, everyone's welcome on this trip
- Toll, Fuel, Vehicle/Breakdown, Personal Expenses, etc. are responsibility of the respective participants
- Participants must adhere to the guidelines of the The RoadTrips Co (RTC) Drive Captain at all times
- Anyone found violating the guidelines shall be removed from the trip with immediate effect, no refunds shall be given
- The RoadTrips Co (RTC) reserves the right to change or alter the schedule and offerings
- The RoadTrips Co (RTC) decision in case of any disputes shall be final and binding
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
1. Cancellation before 30 days of the trip- 0% cancellation fee
2. Cancellation between 30 to before 15 days of the trip- 50% cancellation fee
3. Cancellation between 15 to before 7 days of the trip- 75% cancellation fee
4. No refund from 7 days of the trip
P.S: The Booking is transferable. Not refundable
Join us to come across like-minded RoadTrippers! Don’t Worry we don’t spam your inbox.