Flowers, as far as the eyes can see!
That’s the best way to describe Kaas Valley – A UNESCO World Natural Heritage site. It’s a magical place with flowing landscapes, lakes, flowers, butterflies and views that will take your breath away. It’s a biodiversity hotspot situated high in the Western Ghats at 1200 meters. Owing to its unique location, its home to a huge variety of endemic flowers and butterflies.
Around 850 different species of beautiful wildflowers can be found here. The plateau is so unique that the 1000 hectare region is now recognised as a reserved forest. During the monsoons, the valley comes alive and is almost painted various colours thanks to the number of flowers in the region. Flowers like Anjani, Kondal, Deepkadee, Paner, Sonki, and Kaasa can be spotted by the millions giving the illusion of a flower carpet. The variety of flowers in the valley, their varied colours, shapes and sizes, against the backdrop of the sky, is a sight to behold. To add to it, the butterflies fluttering from flower to flower only elevates your experience with nature.
Why you must join this trip
• Experience nature’s brilliance up close and personally
• Spot hundreds of types of of flowers
• Drive through some of Maharahstra’s most scenic roads
• Click pictures that will capture only 50% of the real beauty, but still look spectacular!
• Meet new people, make new friends and interact with like-minded travellers and be a part of India’s largest and fasted growing roadtripping community
Google Maps Link: https://goo.gl/maps/HtciBdCvMJcHH7Cy8
Trupti Authentic Indian Veg, Khed-Shivapur Toll Plaza
Google Maps Link: https://goo.gl/maps/Xuw4PEHtWZEhrwvx5
Carpool with us!
Don't have a car? Don't worry!
Hop into the car with our drive captain and pick their travel brains on this trip. What better way to learn more about travel, meet new people, share travel stories and maybe get inspiration for your next trip! However, carpooling rules apply - You split the cost of fuel for the trip, pay 10% of the trip cost to the owner of the car (as a token towards maintenance of the vehicle) bear with their choice of music (unless they're kind enough to let you play your own music) and help with navigation for the trip. Sounds like fun, doesn't it?
Double sharing (AC Rooms) – Rs. 2960
Triple sharing (AC Rooms) – Rs. 2530
Double sharing (Non-AC Rooms) – Rs. 2800
Triple sharing (Non-AC Rooms) – Rs. 2307
Child (5-10 years old) – Rs. 1890
(All prices are per person and inclusive of all taxes)
• The Roadtrips Co Drive Captain expertise
• The Roadtrips Co convoy Driving Experience
• Trip Management Fees
• Accommodation on double/triple sharing basis at
• Unlimited Buffet Lunch
• Evening Tea/Coffee + Snacks
• Unlimited BBQ (Veg + Non Veg)
• Unlimited Buffet Dinner
• Vehicle breakdown
• Personal expenses of any kind
• Any expenses beyond the ones mentioned in ‘Inclusions’
Notes: Guidelines for participants
- Participants must adhere to the guidelines of the Drive Captain at all times
- Anyone found violating the guidelines shall be removed from the Sprint with immediate effect, no refunds shall be given
- RTC reserves the right to change or alter the schedule and offerings
- RTC’s decision in case of any disputes shall be final and binding
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
No refund from 7 days of the trip
The Booking is transferable. Not refundable
Join us to come across like-minded RoadTrippers! Don’t Worry we don’t spam your inbox.
About The Roadtrips Co:
We’re a fun loving community that loves, you guessed it, roadtrips! It doesn’t matter if you’re a seasoned roadtripper or a novice, join us on a trip and our Drive Captains will make sure you feel comfortable with ample guidance, assistance and support. Our drives are conducted with a convoy to ensure safety and assurance that everyone makes it through as a group and no one is left behind. So join in for a fun trip, meet new folks and make friends with like-minded fellow roadtrippers!