There’s a few things better than a drive to the hills in the rains. Join RTCIndore as we make the most of the weather and enjoy some fantastic views and roads!
We’re driving up to the famous Janapao Hill standing high at 881 meters above sea level – the second highest peak in the region. The mountain is surrounded by dense forests that completely transform in the monsoons, which breathes new life in the area.
Legend has it that the mountain is the birthplace of Lord Parshurama and is considered sacred by Hindus.
This is one Drive you don’t want to miss. So come connect with nature, make new friends and experience a fantastic roadtrip with us.
Registration fee (per person):
Rs. 99/- (Inclusive of all taxes)
- Trip Management Fees
- Drive Captain
- Assistance, The RoadTrips Co Style
- All taxes
- Vehicle breakdown
- Personal expenses of any kind
- Any expenses beyond the ones mentioned in ‘Inclusions’
- This is a Self-Driving Trip
- We are a RoadTripping community, not a travel agency.
- Our events are participative, everyone pitches in on the trip
- Kids, Family, Friends, everyone's welcome on this Trip
- Toll, Fuel, Vehicle/Breakdown, Personal Expenses, etc. are responsibility of the respective participants
- Participants must adhere to the guidelines of The RoadTrips Co (RTC) Drive Captain at all times
- Anyone found violating the guidelines shall be removed from the Trip with immediate effect, no refunds shall be given
- The RoadTrips Co (RTC) reserves the right to change or alter the schedule and offerings
- The RoadTrips Co (RTC) decision in case of any disputes shall be final and binding
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
1. Cancellation before 30 days of the trip- 0% cancellation fee
2. Cancellation between 30 to before 15 days of the trip- 50% cancellation fee
3. Cancellation between 15 to before 7 days of the trip- 75% cancellation fee
4. No refund from 7 days of the trip
P.S: The Booking is transferable. Not refundable
Join us to come across like-minded RoadTrippers! Don’t Worry we don’t spam your inbox.