If you are a wine lover, this is going to be one memorable trip for you! Nashik is home to many famous vineyards & wineries too! Spend a leisurely weekend here at Nashik by joining us at this weekend wine tasting experience!
Relax and pamper yourself a little, take a tour of the vineyards & learn all about the Grape to Glass process at Red Grapes Wine Centre followed by a wine tasting session. Share your travel experiences over a high tea discussion arranged by us in the evening. Enjoy a fun camping night while sipping wine and dancing to tunes around the bonfire. The next day, finally meet & greet the amazing couple that led to the emergence of Nipha Winery. Get to know the backstory of a researcher from the Antarctic & his Psychologist wife who started this joint venture! Don’t forget to shop for your favorite wines at discounted rates! Our trip ends here, we leave with a bagful of unforgettable moments!
Know your Drive Captain:
Tanmay, who is also the Chapter Head of Mumbai goes by the name 'Angry Saint' which is an oxymoron. He is never angry, and if you meet him, you’ll know he is definitely not a saint. In fact, he's God’s gift to the road-tripping folk of Mumbai. He’s infamous for finding places that are not found on maps; mostly by switching to the secret gear on his bike - The Wanderlust Gear. You are assured a great time on the road with him around.
Why you should join this trip:
- Get to know the process that goes behind winemaking
- Explore wineries like never before
- Taste aromatic zesty wines
- Bond over bonfires
One way - 410 km
Per person: Rs. 2599
Children below 5 years: Free of charge.
- Accommodation – Tents with separate washrooms for men & women
- Winery visits
- Vineyard visit
- Premium Wine tasting
- Wine & Bonfire
- Music system
- Veg and Non-Veg: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner on day 01 and Breakfast on day 02
- Any expenses incurred that are personal in nature
- Breakfast on day 2: Coupon system (Limited) eg. Poha, Pakoda/Egg bhurji and Tea (Similar)
- Lunch: Unlimited (Sweet limited) eg. Punjabi style Curry (Paneer)/Chicken, sukhi sabji (mix veg), jeera rice, dal, tandoori roti, sweet. onion and lemon (Similar), Chicken curry needs to be ordered on kg basis
- Dinner: Unlimited (Sweet limited) eg. Maharashtrian style Curry (Paneer)/Chicken, sukhi sabji (mix veg), jeera rice, dal, tandoori roti, sweet. onion and lemon (Similar)
- Wine tasting - 3 wines (white, red, and sparkling)
- Alcohol - We do not allow any alcohol other than wine consumption on site. In any case, if any person consuming or carrying any form of alcohol is noticed the tour will be immoderately canceled and the organizer will be responsible for any damages occurred. any argument will remain in our Niphad town court Jurisdiction.
- Factory outlet - This is India's largest Indian wine collection at Factory price, any purchasing will be on the permit of Rs. 5 per bottle to the person above 21 years of age.
Lodha Boulevard, Near Eastern Express Highway
Meeting point & time:
Lodha Boulevard, Near Eastern Express Highway at 6:00 AM
Assemble at Lodha Boulevard at 06:00 AM
Start the Journey for Red Grape Winery
Have some delicious breakfast
Arrival at the campsite by lunchtime
Grape to Glass session post-lunch at 03:00 PM
Wine tasting session
High tea discussion in the evening at 06:00 PM
Enjoy a flavorful dinner
Wake up call
Visit Nipha Winery
Wine shopping at discounted rates
Leave at 10:30 AM
About The Roadtrips Co
We’re a fun loving community that has a passion for, you guessed it, roadtrips!
We’re a rapidly growing community of like-minded travellers, with varied interests, backgrounds, professions, passions but tied together by our love for travel and exploring new places. It doesn’t matter what vehicle you drive, if you’re an experienced roadtripper, join us, meet new folks, make friends with like-minded roadtrippers and let’s hit the road together!