Enjoy the sights, sounds, climate and experience of spending a night in the midst of nature. We’re hopping into our vehicles and taking the extremely scenic route, away from the madness, noise and pollution of the city straight to Germalam, a place just 200km away from the city that’s close to Satyamangalam Wildlife Sanctuary an area that was once dominated by the infamous Veerappan!
Our campsite for the weekend - Wild Valley, is a 50 acre property, that’s surrounded by forest on three sides with a small waterfall on the other end. The property is covered in lush green grass and is filled with multiple Amla trees. For the wildlife enthusiasts, you’d be delighted to know that the forests are home to deer, elephants, peacocks and even tigers.
When it comes to food, we assure you that you won’t be disappointed! Expect the dig into some fresh home-made meals prepared by the villagers from nearby. The food maybe simple, but is super duper delicious!
Why you should join this drive:
- Experience nature in its true form
- Multiple photography opportunities
- Perfect escape from the madness of the city life
- Multiple nature trails to be explored
- True camping with a hint of modern day comforts
- Stories, songs, laughter around the campfire
- Delicious home-cooked food
- Meet like-minded travellers, make new friends
NICE Road Kanakapura Road Junction
5:45 am: Assemble at the meeting point, with a full tank of fuel. After a quick round of introductions, we set off in convoy formation towards our destination for the weekend
We will make stops for breakfast, photographs and reststops along the way. On the way to Wild Valley, we will also make a short visit to the Dhondeling Monastery.
We should reach our campsite just in time for a hot lunch.
Post lunch, we could go on a small walk to the nearby waterfall and experience the true beauty of nature.
We assemble to catch a breathtaking sunset. We then get ready for the chill to set in and the sparks to set off the bonfire.
Dinner will be served at the campsite.
Early birds can wake up and watch the sunrise over the campsite. The rest of the late risers join in for breakfast.
A little more exploration of the property before we get ready to head back home
Per person: Rs. 2184/-
Per child: Rs. 1080/-
- Stay in comfortable tents on double sharing basis at Wild Valley
- Lunch and dinner on day 1
- Breakfast on day 2
- The Roadtrips Co Drive Captain
- The Roadtrips Co Convoy support
- Breakfast and any other meals on road
- Fuel, vehicle, tolls
- Any expenses personal in nature
- Anything else not included in the ‘Inclusions’ above
• This is a Self-Driving Trip
• We are a RoadTripping community, not a travel agency.
• Our events are participative; everyone pitches in on the trip
• Kids, Family, Friends, everyone's welcome on this trip
• Toll, Fuel, Vehicle/Breakdown, Personal Expenses, etc. are the responsibility of the respective participants
• Participants must adhere to the guidelines of the The RoadTrips Co (RTC) Drive Captain at all times
• Anyone found violating the guidelines shall be removed from the trip with immediate effect, no refunds shall be given
• The RoadTrips Co (RTC) reserves the right to change or alter the schedule and offerings
• The RoadTrips Co (RTC) decision in case of any disputes shall be final and binding
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
1. Cancellation before 30 days of the trip- 0% cancellation fee
2. Cancellation between 30 to before 15 days of the trip- 50% cancellation fee
3. Cancellation between 15 to before 7 days of the trip- 75% cancellation fee
4. No refund from 7 days of the trip
P.S: The Booking is transferable. Not refundable
Join us to come across like-minded RoadTrippers! Don’t Worry we don’t spam your inbox.