We’re heading to Toranmal for a roadtrip, and we’d love you have you join us!
Toranmal is a quaint hill-station nestled comfortably in the lap of nature and boasts of being home to the best that nature has to offer. The monsoons, along with its tranquil lakes, powerful waterfalls and a number of man-made attractions a well, makes Toranmal a must visit for any traveller and an ideal getaway for any family.
Toranmal is flanked by the seven peaks of the Satpura Hills, and is covered in thick and lush green forests all around. With the lush forest comes a bounty of flora and fauna. Along with the abundance of nature lie several holy shrines making this a meeting point of nature, culture and traditions.
DB Mall Square, Hoshangabad Road.
Google Maps Location: https://goo.gl/maps/dfjaC8PVrM5JP8mc9
Bhopal – Dewas – Indore – Khalghat – Toranmal
8:00 am: We assemble at the meeting point, fully fuelled up and ready to go. We will conduct a quick introduction and briefing at the meeting point.
8:15 am: We head out in convoy formation, towards our destination. We will make a number of rest stops, stops for refreshments, lunch and pictures along the way.
We reach our hotel and check-in, and settle over evening refreshments and sharing of stories with our fellow travellers and a lovely sunset. The bonding continues over dinner, before we retreat to our rooms to refresh ourselves for the next day.
This day is reserved for a day of sightseeing and exploring of Toranmal, including the lake, botanical gardens, caves, temples etc.
Early risers can wake up to catch a glimpse of a breathtaking sunrise. The rest of the group gathers around the breakfast table before we pack our bags and hop into our vehicles to make our way back home after a lovely weekend.
Double Sharing (Per person): Rs 4951 (Inclusive of all taxes)
Where we’re staying:
Lake N Hills Resort, Toranmal
- Accommodation in AC deluxe room on quad sharing basis
- The Roadtrips Co Trip Captain
- All meals at hotel
- Trip Management Fees
- Meals on road
- Vehicle breakdown
- Personal expenses of any kind
- Any expenses beyond the ones mentioned in ‘Inclusions’
- This is a Self-Driving Trip
- We are a RoadTripping community, not a travel agency.
- Our events are participative; everyone pitches in on the trip
- Kids, Family, Friends, everyone's welcome on this trip
- Toll, Fuel, Vehicle/Breakdown, Personal Expenses, etc. are responsibility of the respective participants
- Participants must adhere to the guidelines of the The RoadTrips Co (RTC) Drive Captain at all times
- Anyone found violating the guidelines shall be removed from the trip with immediate effect, no refunds shall be given
- The RoadTrips Co (RTC) reserves the right to change or alter the schedule and offerings
- The RoadTrips Co (RTC) decision in case of any disputes shall be final and binding
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
1. Cancellation before 30 days of the trip- 0% cancellation fee
2. Cancellation between 30 to before 15 days of the trip- 50% cancellation fee
3. Cancellation between 15 to before 7 days of the trip- 75% cancellation fee
4. No refund from 7 days of the trip
P.S: The Booking is transferable. Not refundable
Join us to come across like-minded RoadTrippers! Don’t Worry we don’t spam your inbox.