Take a stroll around lush green trees through the once-forgotten Mughal Garden. Learn about the historically significant Sunder Nursery through our expert Drive Captain.
A 16th Century Heritage park, Sunder Nursery will serve as an ecological hub in Delhi for years to come. The Nursery was originally called Azim Bagh and it has been recently opened to the public. Capture the essence of historic artwork on your camera. For those of you who love to travel back in time & dig into stories from the past, it’s the perfect spot for you.
Know Your Drive Captain:
A civil engineer & urban planner by education, Sushmita has been closely involved in the infrastructure sector for over a decade.
- Based out of Delhi.
- Loves exploring the numerous heritage and nature trails that dot the city.
- An avid Road Tripper
- Loves hitting the open road on every opportunity that comes her way.
- Seasoned curator of some hugely successful walking trails, she's known for her hands-on, interactive style of conducting her walks where she loves to introduce everyday folk to the hidden treasures of the city.
- Catch her on Instagram @myunfinishedlyf
Why you should join this trip:
- Explore Delhi's Heritage Park
- Learn about 6 UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Discover Heritage Monuments
- Uncover Landscaped Oasis spread across 90 Acres
- Ample Photography opportunities
Adults: Rs 349
Children (5-12 years): Rs 299
- Entry Fee
- One meal & drink at the Organic Farmers Market
Entrance Gate of Sunder Nursery
Meeting point & time:
Entrance Gate of Sunder Nursery at 09:00 AM
09: 00 AM – Assemble at the gate of Sunder Nursery, after a brief intro we start our walk.
10: 00 AM – Enjoy a meal with the serene views.
11: 00 AM – We conclude our walk
About The Roadtrips Co
We’re a fun loving community that has a passion for, you guessed it, roadtrips!
We’re a rapidly growing community of like-minded travellers, with varied interests, backgrounds, professions, passions but tied together by our love for travel and exploring new places. It doesn’t matter what vehicle you drive, if you’re an experienced roadtripper, join us, meet new folks, make friends with like-minded roadtrippers and let’s hit the road together!