#RTCGIVES is back. This time RTC Kolkata will be driving to a village to donate stationery and clothes to underprivileged children and youth at the Sarada Ramakrishna (Sishu-O-Mahila) Sevashram NGO. So please join us to drive for a cause and spread happiness.
Some things to keep in mind while donating-
Try to get stationary, old clothes since that would be most helpful to them
DO NOT donate things, which are torn, dirty or unusable. Things that are unusable for you might also be unusable for others.
Since it is before Diwali, you may also give them lights, rangoli colours candles, and sweets.
Near Ruby Hospital
8.00 am: Assemble at the meeting point near Ruby Hospital
9.00 am: Reach the school and meet all the students, give donations
10.30 am: Leave from the school
12.00 noon: Reach Ruby, disperse
There is no cost for this drive, however, you need to RSVP here for us to be able to make proper arrangements.
• We are a RoadTripping community, not a travel agency.
• Our events are participative; everyone pitches in on the trip
• Kids, Family, Friends, everyone's welcome on this trip
• Participants must adhere to the guidelines of The RoadTrips Co (RTC) Drive Captain at all times
• Anyone found violating the guidelines shall be removed from the trip with immediate effect, no refunds shall be given
• The RoadTrips Co (RTC) reserves the right to change or alter the schedule and offerings
• The RoadTrips Co (RTC) decision in case of any disputes shall be final and binding
About The Roadtrips Co:
We’re a fun loving community that has a passion for, you guessed it, roadtrips!
We’re a rapidly growing community of like-minded travellers, with varied interests, backgrounds, professions, passions but tied together by our love for travel and exploring new places. It doesn’t matter what vehicle you drive, if you’re an experienced roadtripper, join us, meet new folks, make friends with like-minded roadtrippers and let’s hit the road together!
Join us to come across like-minded RoadTrippers! Don’t Worry we don’t spam your inbox.