A weekend of driving through slush, rivers, and green foliage. Sounds like a dream? Then join us for the 4x4 exclusive drive!
We will be leaving early from Kochi hitting the National Highway to Palakkad with a stop en route for breakfast. We will then drive to a private estate in Attappadi where the off-roading begins. There will be a lunch stop en route and we will continue the journey of close to 30KM in off-road terrain through varying landscapes inside the private property till 4PM.
There will be a campfire if weather permits and dinner will be served. Arrangements will be made to set up the tents.
Everyone joining should carry their own tents and of course their own 4x4s for this experience. In any case a participant does not have a vehicle of his own, as always with The Roadtrips Co, he/she can pool in a car but will be subject to seat availability.
5:30 AM – Arrivals & Briefing
Assembly Point: JLN Stadium
Google Maps URL: https://goo.gl/maps/cmUTbCR68xbHQKn89
6:00 AM – Convoy Departs
7:30 AM – Breakfast on the way
9:00 AM – Reach Manarkkad
11:00 AM – Reach Attappadi
12:00 PM – 4:00 PM Off-road, 4x4 experience begins
1:00 PM – Break for Lunch at Pothichoru
5:00 PM – Pitch tents and Set up Camp,
7:00 PM – 9:00 PM Mud-plugging under headlights
9:00 PM – Dinner & Weather permitting, get the camp fire going.
7:00 AM – 8:00 AM Morning Tea/Coffee + Breakfast
We start descending to Manarkkad after breakfast.
9:00 AM – Convoy departs for the city
Rs. 1700 per-person (taxes included)
- Access and Permissions
- RTC Trip Captain
- Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
- On road assistance from Manarkkad
- 4x4 Vehicle
- Vehicle breakdown
- 4x4 Equipment, Personal medication, etc.
- Personal expenses of any kind
- Any expenses beyond the ones mentioned in ‘Inclusions’
Notes: Guidelines for participants
- Participants must strictly adhere to the guidelines of the Drive Captain at all times.
- Anyone found violating the guidelines shall be removed from the Experience with immediate effect, no refund will be given.
- RTC reserves the right to change or alter the schedule and offering.
- RTC’s decision in case of any disputes shall be final and binding.
- Participants must bring their own tents, gumboots and any other personal equipment or requirements.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
1. Cancellation before 30 days of the trip- 0% cancellation fee
2. Cancellation between 30 to before 15 days of the trip- 50% cancellation fee
3. Cancellation between 15 to before 7 days of the trip- 75% cancellation fee
4. No refund from 7 days of the trip
P.S: The Booking is transferable. Not refundable
Join us to come across like-minded RoadTrippers! Don’t Worry we don’t spam your inbox.