One of India’s most ancient stepwell, the ‘Queen’s Stepwell’ better known as Rani-Ki-Vav was built as a memorial to King Bhimdev I by his widow Queen Udhayamati. This is a great opportunity for aesthetes, photophiles & history lovers to get to know the backstory behind this work of art.
This exotic stepwell is a multi-story work of art and architecture that was used for water storage as well as air conditioning systems. Let’s all admire & capture the beauty of this architectural style & detailing on our devices
PS: Make sure your cameras and phones are charged - We promise you’ll be clicking a lot of photographs along the way.
Know your Drive Captain:
Adventure seeker and photographer, Sandeep is like the wandering nomad!
- Literally traveling and shooting nearly every single day of the week.
- Watch out for him, for he's bound to eventually 'shoot' you and your surroundings!
Why you should join this trip:
- Explore one of the most beautiful UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Wallpaper worthy pictures
- Historic & Geographic Significance
- Experience the thrill of convoy driving
- Discuss easy techniques to capture amazing pictures
- Meet & Network with like-minded people
One way – 125 km
Per Person: Rs 599
- Entry tickets for Indians
- Lunch, Enroute Breakfast and guide charges
Gurudwara Gobinddham, Sarkhej - Gandhinagar Hw
Meeting point & time:
Gurudwara Gobinddham, Sarkhej - Gandhinagar Hwy at 06:00 AM
06:00 AM: Meet up and greet Drive head. Start the drive. Enroute halt for light refreshments.
09:30 AM: Arrival at Rani Ki Vav. Explore ‘Queen’s Stepwell’, get to know the in-depth history and the amazing facts of each and every sculpture/architecture by our guide.
02:00 PM: Have lunch enroute and start the return convoy
06:00 PM: Arrival at Ahmedabad
About The Roadtrips Co
We’re a fun loving community that has a passion for, you guessed it, roadtrips!
We’re a rapidly growing community of like-minded travellers, with varied interests, backgrounds, professions, passions but tied together by our love for travel and exploring new places. It doesn’t matter what vehicle you drive, if you’re an experienced roadtripper, join us, meet new folks, make friends with like-minded roadtrippers and let’s hit the road together!