Nature lovers unite!
Come join us as we explore the lush-greenery in Mount Abu. Unwind and relax over the weekend at Mowgli Van Campsite as we visit the renowned Gurushikhar peak.
Late evening, we bond over bonfires & enjoy the natural surroundings. Prepare for some enroute halts at Nakki Lake & Trevors Tank for sightseeing on Day 2. Get ready to spend a harmonious time in the lap of nature.
Know your Drive Captain:
Adventure seeker and photographer, Sandeep is like the wandering nomad!
- Literally traveling and shooting nearly every single day of the week.
- Watch out for him, for he's bound to eventually 'shoot' you and your surroundings!
Why you should join this trip:
- Experience the thrill of Convoy Driving
- Nature Trail & Wildlife
- Visit Trevors Tank (Crocodile Breeding Centre)
- Cozy up by the bonfire
- Meet like-minded people and make new friends
One way – 225 km
Per Person On Double Sharing: Rs 2799
Children: Rs 1999
- Lunch, Dinner, Evening Tea-Coffee at Campsite (Veg)
- Morning breakfast (Veg)
- Accommodation on double/triple/dorm sharing basis (P.S: Accommodation on first come first serve basis)
- Entry tickets at Trevor Tank at Nakki Lake
- Extra bed per person Rs. 300
- Services availed from 11.00 PM till morning 06.00 AM will be charged at Rs. 150 per service
- Any expenses that are personal in nature
Things to carry:
- Driving License
- Personal Sanitary & First aid kit
- Dry snacks & Water bottle
- Cap, Glares, Sunscreen, moisturizers, etc.
- Slip-resistant Shoes
- Any variance in the schedule will jeopardize the trip for the rest of the convoy
- Ensure complete road-worthiness of your vehicle (Tyres, Electric/Mechanical fitness, and overall maintenance)
- Fuel up before you come to the meeting point on Saturday
- Alcohol consumption is strictly prohibited during this Ride. Anyone found drinking will be removed from the drive and no refunds shall be given
Gurudwara Gobinddham, Sarkhej - Gandhinagar Hwy
Meeting point & time:
Gurudwara Gobinddham, Sarkhej - Gandhinagar Hwy at 06:00 AM
5:45 AM: We assemble at the meeting point, fully fuelled up and ready to go. We will conduct a quick introduction and briefing at the meeting point.
We head out in convoy formation, towards our destination. We will make a number of stops for breakfast and rest.
Arrive at the campsite. Have lunch and head out to visit Guru Shikhar and explore the Mount Abu.
Evening back to the campsite. Enjoy the evening in the lap of nature and let the bonfire sprinkle the magic of the Roadtrips style.
Enjoy morning trail in nature in the forest by our chapter head/drive head Mr. Sandeep Damre. Buckle up, as one can see wild animals like leopards and bears and a variety of birds. Have breakfast and check out. Visit the Trevors Tank (Crocodile breeding Centre), Nakki Lake and other sightseeing places. Our trip comes to an end here as we return to Ahmedabad.
About The Roadtrips Co
We’re a fun loving community that has a passion for, you guessed it, roadtrips!
We’re a rapidly growing community of like-minded travellers, with varied interests, backgrounds, professions, passions but tied together by our love for travel and exploring new places. It doesn’t matter what vehicle you drive, if you’re an experienced roadtripper, join us, meet new folks, make friends with like-minded roadtrippers and let’s hit the road together!