A natural cave that descends down a mountain into complete darkness. Join us for a trip that combines history, adventure and peace and tranquility in a Sprint that has something for the entire family. Learn about some interesting facts about Mrigannath Caves as you discover new natural elements like silk-sand & soft mud accompanied by millions of bats.
Take on an adventurous trek towards the caves that are uninfluenced by the weather outside; the cave has its own temperature control and usually feels like a room with the air conditioning on full blast!
Why you should join this trip:
- Explore the natural cave, Mrigannath
- Witness interesting topography as the cave descends into the mountain
- Soak in the natural beauty of the surroundings
- Meet like-minded people and make new friends
Know your Drive Captain:
Don't get fooled by Prateek's imposing figure. He's over 6 feet tall but that's given him a larger than usual heart and soul.
- Has crossed over boundaries on his two wheels and leading large expeditions on both bikes and cars
- He's single-handedly put Bhopal and Madhya Pradesh on the Road Tripping Map of India.
Per Person: Rs 99
- Enroute meals (breakfast, lunch)
Meeting point & time:
Aashima Anupama Mall at 06:00 AM
06:00 AM: Assemble in front of Ashima Mall
8:30 AM: We start trekking towards the caves
10:30 AM: Return to our vehicles and relax for a while
11:00 AM: Late breakfast at Badi Town
1:00 PM: Lunch stop at Jal Pari ka Dhaba.
3:00 PM: Return to Bhopal and make our way home
About The Roadtrips Co
We’re a fun loving community that has a passion for, you guessed it, roadtrips!
We’re a rapidly growing community of like-minded travellers, with varied interests, backgrounds, professions, passions but tied together by our love for travel and exploring new places. It doesn’t matter what vehicle you drive, if you’re an experienced roadtripper, join us, meet new folks, make friends with like-minded roadtrippers and let’s hit the road together!