Drive to the most exciting music festival of the year with us! We’re going for NH7 in Shillong & can’t wait to drive along the beautiful mountains of North East India!
And if you’re coming from anywhere else in India, we’d love to welcome you to stay with us, enjoy the campsite, meet some new and interesting like-minded people and have a great time with us!
What you can expect
• An fun convoy driving experience from Guwahati
• Some amazing music that will blow your mind away
• A clean and hygienic camping experience
• A 24 hour food zone to fulfill all your cravings
• Meeting like-minded people to travel and make memories with
About The Roadtrips Co:
We’re a fun loving community that has a passion for, you guessed it, roadtrips!
We’re a rapidly growing community of like-minded travellers, with varied interests, backgrounds, professions, passions but tied together by our love for travel and exploring new places.
It doesn’t matter what vehicle you drive, if you’re an experienced roadtripper, join us, meet new folks, make friends with like-minded roadtrippers and let’s hit the road together!
Taj Vivanta, Khanapara
Assemble at the meeting point at 10:00 am
Stop for yummy breakfast on the way
Reach the campsite by 2:00 pm
Settle in and head to the festival grounds for some exciting music
Per person: Rs. 3450/- (Inclusive of all taxes)
For more details, call us on +919954675158 or +917002975882
• The Roadtrips Co Drive Captain expertise and guidance
• The Roadtrips Co Convoy driving experience and safety
• Trip Management Fees
• 2 Night Accommodation in twin sharing tents
• Bedding set
• Daily breakfast
• Comfy tents on twin sharing
• Drinking water
• Hygienic toilets
• Changing room for girls
• 24 hour running water supply
• Power backup with charging points
• Games zone
• 24 hour food zone
• Live acoustic music
• DJs at the console till sunrise
• First aid kits with doctors available on call
• Pickup & drop facility between campsite & venue
• Exclusive parking for campers
• Vehicle, fuel
• Any food and beverages purchased during the trip
• Any personal expenses
• Anything not mentioned in inclusions
• This is a Self-Driving Trip
• We are a RoadTripping community, not a travel agency.
• Our events are participative; everyone pitches in on the trip
• Kids, Family, Friends, everyone's welcome on this trip
• Toll, Fuel, Vehicle/Breakdown, Personal Expenses, etc. are responsibility of the respective participants
• Participants must adhere to the guidelines of the The RoadTrips Co (RTC) Drive Captain at all times
• Anyone found violating the guidelines shall be removed from the trip with immediate effect, no refunds shall be given
• The RoadTrips Co (RTC) reserves the right to change or alter the schedule and offerings
• The RoadTrips Co (RTC) decision in case of any disputes shall be final and binding
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
1. Cancellation before 30 days of the trip- 0% cancellation fee
2. Cancellation between 30 to before 15 days of the trip- 50% cancellation fee
3. Cancellation between 15 to before 7 days of the trip- 75% cancellation fee
4. No refund from 7 days of the trip
P.S: The Booking is transferable. Not refundable
Join us to come across like-minded RoadTrippers! Don’t Worry we don’t spam your inbox.