Come spend the weekend learning more about yoga, meditation techniques and work up an appetite with some zumba at this special getaway with our special guest and your drive captain for the trip – Mrs. India Body Fit 2018, Jyoti Kaundinya Dhillon!
This special getaway also brings two of The Roadtrips Co Chapters together, which allows us to meet fellow Community members from each chapter, network, share stories and travel plans. What’s more, we’re staying at the fabulously amazing Camp Roxx in Kangojodi, known for its abundant nature and peace and offers a premium camping experience.
What you can expect on this drive:
- Exclusive meditation, yoga and zumba workshops by Mrs.India Body Fit ’18, Health & Wellness Coach and Worldwide Meditation Master, Jyoti Kaundinya Dhillon
- Clean mountain air surrounded by abundant nature
- A chance to meet and network with Community members from Chandigarh and Delhi
- If you have a passion for photography, no better place to practice and perfect your skill
- Experience The Roadtrips Co convoy driving experience
- Introduce your kids to the wonders of yoga, zumba and meditation or let them run free in the adventure zone and partake in activities like flying fox, Burma Bridge.Single RopeWalk, Monkey Bridge,Mowgli Walk and more
- Ample family time in the midst of nature
Akshardham Metro Station
After Himalayan Expressway Toll Plaza
6:00 am: Assemble at the meeting point for a quick round of introductions and briefing.
6:30 am: We leave in convoy formation towards our destination for the weekend. We will stop for breakfast at around 8 am on the way, along with multiple rest stops and photo stops.
7:15 am: Assemble at the meeting point for a quick round of introductions and briefing.
7:30 am: We leave in convoy formation towards our destination for the weekend. We will make rest stops and photo stops along the way
We will reach the campsite and enjoy our breakfast there.
We chill for the rest of the morning, exploring the campsite and enjoying the weather and fresh air. We wait till the convoy from Delhi arrives before we start lunch.
After lunch, we get ready to clear out our minds with a unwinding and relaxing meditation session by Jyoti.
We break after this session for chai and snacks.
Before dinner, we will work up an appetite with a zumba session that will get our hearts pumping. We then gather around the table for a lovely dinner followed by conversations and sharing of travel stories and lots of laughs.
The day begins early with a yoga session. There’s nothing better than a yoga session in the crisp morning air of the mountains.
Breakfast will be served at the campsite. Goodbyes follow and we hop into our vehicles with smiles on our faces.
Early Bird Offer!
Presenting a special discount for the early birds.
Early bird prices (Valid till 3rd November, 2019)
Family Cabin (Up to 4 people - with attached washroom): Rs. 11,200/- SOLD OUT!
Per person (On sharing basis - with common washroom): Rs. 3,300/-
Per person (On sharing basis - with attached washroom): Rs. 3,400/-
Private tents for couples (common washrooms) - Rs. 7,200/-
Child (6-12 years of age): Rs. 1850
After 3rd November, 2019
Family Cabin (Up to 4 people - with attached washroom): Rs. 12,000/- SOLD OUT!
Per person (On sharing basis - with common washroom): Rs. 3,400/-
Per person (On sharing basis - with attached washroom): Rs. 3,600/-
Private tents for couples (common washrooms) - Rs. 7,500/-
Child (6-12 years of age): Rs. 1850
- Stay at Camp Roxx on sharing basis
- Breakfast (For Chandigarh), Lunch, evening chai with cookies and Dinner on Day 1 and Breakfast on Day 2
- Meditation, Zumba and Yoga sessions by a trained professional
- Bonfire & Music
- Adventure Activities (Flying fox, Burma Bridge.Single RopeWalk, Monkey Bridge,Mowgli Walk, Trekking, Skyfall)
- Trip Management Fees
- Drive Captain
- Assistance, The RoadTrips Co Style
- Vehicle, Fuel, Tolls
- Vehicle breakdown
- Personal expenses of any kind
- Any expenses beyond the ones mentioned in ‘Inclusions’
- We have limited rooms with attached washrooms. These will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.
- Individual bookings will be allocated a room at the discretion of The Roadtrips Co.
- Couple bookings are valid for a maximum of two people and they will be allocated a private tent
- Booking for the Family Cabin is valid for a total of upto 4 people.
- This is a Self-Driving Trip
- We are a RoadTripping community, not a travel agency.
- Our events are participative, everyone pitches in on the trip
- Kids, Family, Friends, everyone's welcome on this Trip
- Toll, Fuel, Vehicle/Breakdown, Personal Expenses, etc. are responsibility of the respective participants
- Participants must adhere to the guidelines of the The RoadTrips Co (RTC) Drive Captain at all times
- Anyone found violating the guidelines shall be removed from the Trip with immediate effect, no refunds shall be given
- The RoadTrips Co (RTC) reserves the right to change or alter the schedule and offerings
- The RoadTrips Co (RTC) decision in case of any disputes shall be final and binding
Cancellation & Refund Policy
1. Cancellation before 30 days of the trip- 0% cancellation fee
2. Cancellation between 30 to before 15 days of the trip- 50% cancellation fee
3. Cancellation between 15 to before 7 days of the trip- 75% cancellation fee
4. No refund from 7 days of the trip
P.S: The Booking is transferable. Not refundable
Join us to come across like-minded RoadTrippers! Don’t Worry we don’t spam your inbox.